CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Things I Learned Today: Costco, Grilled Cheese, & Apps

Here's what I've learned today.

1. Costco on a Saturday is awful. I'm talking Ikea-on-a-Saturday dizzying. Tons of people, tons of unhappy kids, tons of jammed aisles that your oversize cart can't maneuver. Free samples aren't worth the pain.

2. It's grilled cheese sandwich day. Yum. But unfortunately I'm on a Paleo diet. That means no cheese, no bread. Kinda takes the fun out of grilled cheese day.

3. Creating Apps is probably hard. I don't really know because I can't move beyond the starting point, which is find a descent book on the subject. I do have a GREAT idea for an app, but I can't tell you or you might run away with my million dollar idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment