CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Setting Up School Visits For November and December



I love visiting elementary schools and meeting young readers.
I'm setting up one school visit per week for the remainder of 2013. Please e-mail me to get on the schedule. 
stacy (at) stacymcanulty (dot) com

 
Speaking to children at an elementary school in NC.

About my school visits

  • I have designed a 30 minute presentation about books, dinosaurs, and writing. This presentation, which includes PowerPoint, works in an auditorium, media center, or classroom.
  • I can also talk to children about writing and story ideas. This is best in a classroom setting or small group.
  • All school visits, which can last up to two and a half hours, are completely customizable.

 
Dino Trivia Game (I'm the handsome spinosaurus on the left.)

About my book

  • Dear Santasaurus is my debut picture book. It’s series of letters from Ernest B. Spinosaurus to Santasaurus throughout the year, chronicling all of Ernest's nice (and naughty!) behavior.
  • The School Library Journal wrote, “The book is sure to elicit many laughs at storytime, and possibly inspire kids to keep up their own year-round correspondence with Santa.”
  • And The Horn Book review said, “Bold black outlines and vibrant colors mark Ernest as a fitting cartoon stand-in for unruly but well-intentioned children.”



Now Available


About me
 I’m a mother of three from NC. I love books and dinosaurs. Want to know more?
 
Signing a book for my own children.

About the cost

Please contact me directly for pricing.
stacy @ stacymcanulty (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment