CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

10 Reasons Why I Shouldn't Blog




1.    I Can’t Keep Up
       The last post on this blog was from July 2009.

2.    I Keep Starting New Ones 
       According to blogger, I have 8 active blogs and 5 deleted blogs. 
       (What?!)

3.    I’m a Badly Spelller
      And my grammar ain’t all that great either.

4.    Unlike Vegas...
       Whatever Happens on the Internet, Stays on the Internet
       My “cool” hairstyle (which I’ve had for 5 years) may be out of date next month.

5.    I’m Not as Funny as I Think I Am
       No, that can’t be true!

6.    Blogging Time Will Take Away From More Important Things
       Like tweeting. @stacymcanulty

7.    People Don't Want to See Pics of My Dogs
       No, that can’t be true either.

8.    I Can’t Even Come Up With 10 Reasons For Not Blogging
       So much for that plan.



And 1 Reason Why I Should Blog


1.     I Want to Connect With My Readers and My Fellow Writers 
        This is true! This is the magic of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely keep blogging. You made me laugh out loud! And you inspired me to get serious about my own blogging plan. Here's a second reason you should blog: You encourage others with your honesty and humor.

    ReplyDelete