CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Friday, October 31, 2014

7 Random Questions with Marcia Strykowski

I'm very excited about Marcia's book. The buzz has been building and it's almost release day.

Available November 1st

“Strykowski lovingly captures seaside Maine and the travails of adolescence in her quiet, sweet-natured debut novel.” —Publishers Weekly


To learn more about Marcia and her books, check out her website www.marciastrykowski.com



 7 Random Questions with Marci Strykowski

1-What’s the last book you bought?
 The Girls of Gettysburg, a middle-grade novel by Bobbi Miller. I’m halfway through and it’s a great read.

2-If you had to dedicate your book to a thing (and not a person), what would that thing be? 
Although it can sometimes be so stubborn, I guess I would have to dedicate my book to my computer, since without it, there’d be no books.
 
3-What’s an interesting tidbit readers might not know about you or your books? 
I won an amazing star-studded trip to SeaWorld by creating a prize-winning birthday card and then singing its greeting on the radio. While there I got to pat killer whale Shamu at her 1st birthday party--so much fun! 

4-If you could have any career, what would it be? (And it can’t be “author”.)
 Making music with a band or orchestra might be fun… 

5-Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset? 
Sunrise--the beginning of a brand new day.

6-What is the name of the protagonist in your work-in-progress?
Mateo is the name of the main character in my WIP. He’s a fourteen-year-old city boy with an interesting hobby. 

7-What’s your favorite word?
 I’ll go with piccalilli.

3 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed this Q&A, ladies :D And good luck with your debut nobel, Amy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me on your blog, Stacy. I'm celebrating on my blog today, too, (and giving out prizes!). www.marciastrykowski.com :)

    ReplyDelete