CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

For The Love of Dogs

I love dogs. Currently, we have 2 BIG dogs. I'm lobbying for a third. ("Please. Please! I'll get a little one.") But it's just not in the cards for our family right now.

On a recent trip to animal shelter to do book-related research, the kids and I met this fella. His name is Rico. He's 10 months old and has lots of energy. He's a Chihuahua with a brindle coat. He's so ugly, he's awesome. If you know anyone looking for an ugly, hyper dog, pass this info along.


We also met these ladies. They are incredibly calm and gorgeous. Their names are Dora and Kora. (I hate the spelling on that one!) Hoping they get adopted together.
Kora and Dora
All these doggies are at the Guilford County Animal Shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment