CHANGES

I am not currently maintaining this blog.
Please visit http://www.stacymcanulty.com/blog/ instead.

THANKS!

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Launch

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have some high hopes for this site and would love to hear your feedback. You can comment here or send me an e-mail.

Please come back and check out my online drama "Step". (A continuing saga about a fictional step family.)

I will also be chronicling my writing career. Cry (and drink) with me during rejections and celebrate (and drink) with me during the small successes.

And of course, there will be the occasional family anecdote. How can there not be?

2 comments:

  1. I encourage you to write... overflowing laundry? that's what husbands are for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing,really enjoyed reading this. you have a great sense of humor. one of your many endearing qualities, I am sure. look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete